I’m not promising you’ll care about all these things, but I’ll share the most important thing first.
Congrats to Hope who said “I am most interested in the Best Digestive Enzymes to help with my IBD issues I’ve been dealing with.”
I’m thrilled that you get to try Doctor’s Best products – send me your mailing address so I can get them out to you.
Now for the fun part. Grab a cup of coffee and get cozy because last week (maybe longer ago?) I was tagged to do a fun little survey by Clare.
Here’s the gig:
1. List 11 random things about myself
2. Answer the 11 questions she asked me
3. Come up with 11 questions to ask other bloggers
4. Tag 11 other bloggers to do this next
11 Random Things About Me:
- Over 75% of the charges on my credit card statement are from Whole Foods.
- I got my first cell phone as a sophomore in college. How ancient does that make me sound?
- I studied abroad in Barcelona and I’ve been back to Spain four times since.
- Kyle and I met at our on-campus job in undergrad.
- My middle name is Claire, so my dad calls my e-clair and my grandpa calls me chocolate.
- I was pre-med in college. I am so glad I didn’t go that route.
- We are moving on March 1st. We signed the papers yesterday and I’m still in shock at how quickly this is going. I’m beyond excited about our new place.
- I have a cookbook addiction. I want every single one I come across. For this reason, Kyle won’t go with me to Barnes & Noble.
- Kyle and I are running a half marathon in April. Oddly, I haven’t run a race in forever (aside from that triathlon) and I am pretty sure this will be my last half. My interest in long distance running is waning by the day.
- The only holidays I really care about are Christmas, Thanksgiving and the 4th of July [plus my birthday]. The rest are just whatever. I’m more likely to request days off work around the Super Bowl and March Madness than Valentine’s.
- I don’t even remember the make or model of my first car. It was a 1988 p.o.s. and I had it for less than a year because the brakes went out on me while I was driving. My sister was in the car at the time…fortunately we are both alive to tell the tale.
Questions I Have To Answer:
- Favorite Condiment? Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- How old do you think you’ll be when you die? Yikes, morbid much? Um. I’ve really never even considered this, maybe 90?
- If you could only eat fruits or vegetables, which would you choose? Veggies. I need carrots and kale in my life.
- Hair up or down? Up. I’m lazy.
- Flowers or chocolate? Chocolate.
- Bud Light or Miller Lite? B minus
- Gushers or Dunkaroos? Both are extremely unappealing, but gushers.
- Favorite type of M&M? Peanut.
- Favorite Beer? My favorite beers are seasonal ones that are impossible to find, like Dogfish Head Punkin’ Ale (it’s awesome!) and ginger beer.
- What are you doing next Thursday? Prepping to cook my father-in-law a birthday dinner.
- Window or Aisle Seat? Aisle, I pee a lot. But I always sacrifice it for Kyle. I’m super sweet that way.
Questions for the next round of people:
- Do you have any nicknames?
- Chocolate or vanilla?
- Guilty pleasure TV show?
- Alcoholic drink of choice?
- Favorite dessert?
- Where were you born?
- How old were you when you joined facebook?
- Favorite meal you ate as a kid?
- Last vacation you went on?
- Something you hated as a child but eat now?
- Favorite holiday?
11 other bloggers to answer this (I’m trying to remember who has and hasn’t done this already, so sorry if you get a repeat request!):